Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures from Day Eight

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the last day of work at the church (Thursday) so we were just finishing up a lot of the projects you've already seen. None of the other pictures are extremely exiting, don't worry. There are a few more on the Photobucket, should you still wish to see.

The next day, we went to the mountains, which was absolutely spectacular. I will try to post pictures as soon as I can. But I took 204 pictures, and I have no idea how many Becky and Steve took, so it will take a little while to sort through.

But I'm hurrying, never fear.

Today for breakfast, a few Mexican ladies are making us pancakes for breakfast, which should be awesome. Adios for now.

-Ian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ian, Can't wait to see your mountain pix! I miss you! Love, Mom